Friday 31 May 2013

Those unsent letters....

What you mean to me... 

For years i held onto hope...

Looked at you with eyes full of love hoping that someday you will look back at me with the same eyes
I tried to remember every word you said to be because i did not want to lose a chance of knowing you
I saw you walk away with the fear that that was the last time i get to see you and i dint want to forget any moment with you

I have always dreamt of our special moments together because dreams  are all i have in which your mine and only mine

I try to explain every feeling I have with the hope that one day you will feel the same

I love texting you because I like to remind you that I will always be there with you

I will always love you because reasons for not loving you are hard to find

Within you I lose myself , without you I find myself again wanting to be lost again

A kind request to all dear readers please comment on your experience reading the blog,  it may be positive or completely negative... 
Please help me improvise!!!

Thank you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment