Sunday 1 December 2013

My Life.... A story to be told... A story to be heard...

Its my life!!!
A story to be told...
A story to be heard...

You will find yourself in my life , I just hope you find me in yours


All of you must have this one girl in your school/college who makes your head turn and makes you say   "ohhh I wish !" . So now you know this girl. Now turn your head and look away at the girl standing at the corner looking at the guy looking at the the girl... You got that right that's me!!!

Hi ! My name is Ayushi! This is me telling you stories of my life....

According to you what do most girls think most of the time? Career ? Studies? Friends? I don't think so!!! Most of a girl's life is spent thinking about perfect moments she wishes to come true, thinking about love. But do we get lost in those dreams so much that we forget to see what we have around us. Do we keep searching for someone/something to match our dreams. Do our expectation become so high that we forget the value of what we have in our life.

This has happened to me many a times. Like every other girl i wanted to be in love, i wanted linked to someone ruggedly handsome, smart, someone who would love me fr who i am, someone i can trust, someone who is honest and someone who loves me back. There was such a long list of specifications that i lost track of checking the points off. I got so caught up with "wanting to be in love" , that i misinterpreted a friendship.
There was this guy , a friend , my first ever college crush. Handsome ->check, Clever->check and then i lost track. Friends started teasing me,i started getting involved, started texting him a lot,would keep waiting for him to show up in class, would steal glimpses at him, and i could feel my heart race. It was supposed to right It was LOVE!!!  But in the bargain i got so caught up with my feelings,my emotions,my need to label this relationship that i forgot to check one thing, 'was is love? and more importantly 'what does he feel?'. Thereafter it as just me in this relationship which never existed. I used to go head over heals, i used to fight, i used to get angry, i used to feel jealous, i just got lost in me and my desire to have him. But for him it was nothing. He never realised what was going on. For him we were friends.
When your angry with someone and you just want to be arrogant about it and then get a little pampered by the other person. It just makes you feel special. I tries that i usually send one word replies when im angry and he never even realised that it mattered to me...

On the other hand i had another friend who realised when i was angry and would say such sweet things to get a smile on my face. Now the question is "was this love?". NO it wasn't it was a real friend who cared to get to know me. I was so desperate to fall in love that i forgot to notice the response i was getting. For me it was three years of holding onto someone who could never be mine.

We get so lost in what we want that we don't realize we already have it on a silver platter just in a different relationship. We need to wash our eyes and be appreciative of what we have instead of just wishing the same thing under a different relationship name. 

A kind request to all dear readers please comment on your experience reading the blog,  it may be positive or completely negative... 
Please help me improvise!!!

Thank you!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment